Here we go again

Over my years as a triathlon, swimming and cycling coach, my professional title has changed many times -- partner, owner, boss, employee, contractor.  Even as the title on the door has changed, my personal title, Coach, never has.  My love for coaching and connecting with athletes has always stayed the same.

So in 2017, I go back to one of my original and favorite titles -- owner.  Principle Fitness, LLC is back in the coaching game.  My life has changed in many wonderful ways since PF first opened its doors back in 1997.  I am not looking to build a coaching empire.  I am looking for individuals who are excited to challenge themselves, set goals and take in everything the adventure has to offer.  If you are one of those people, I am ready to help you.

Let the new adventure begin...again!

Comments

Popular Posts